Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Highly intelligent and capable, but…

HT: UG

I have recently come across the following site about South Africa and the real problems it faces: South Africa – The Real Issues.  Even though I would not suggest that the issues discussed are definitive, it is still worth the read.  I also want to stress that I have experienced the lack of integrity and accountability mentioned here with other parts of the population and also in other countries.  It isn’t unique to South Africa.

The question is how these issues are addressed at the end of the day.  Are people capable of looking beyond race and cultural differences to resolve these issues?  Here again I have exposure not limited to South Africa and contrary to propaganda and media lies, some of the issues mentioned in this article are far more prolific than most would freely admit.  Even in so-called integrated multi-cultural societies.

Capture

Please click on extract above to view full article

0 Opinion(s):