Saturday, September 10, 2011

We will never forget

5 Opinion(s):

RED PILL said...

This is kind of off topic but I'm just wondering where I Luv SA blog went for the last while. I heard you guys had some ANC crackdown directed at you and lawsuits. If that is true are you at liberty to elaborate?

What ever happened... I'm glad you folks are back.

Anonymous said...

Why were you guys off-air for so long?

Anonymous said...

Not too interested in WTC anniversary because the yanks ditched us during the border war and they could not give a flying f**k about whites in SA now either. However nice to see you back online, thought you were gone for ever, what happened why were you off line so long?

Anonymous said...

Okay I read your previous article and see why ILSA closed down for some time, could have known rooster was responsible. Saying nice and good things about our "government" communist liberator movement ANC would be an unadulterated lie and more lies. I despise lies period. And as for our ex allies namely the USA they can go play yankey doodle.

ChickenLicken said...

No ANC crackdown no lawsuits.