Sunday, October 10, 2010

Toozday Toot. on Monday!

8 Opinion(s):

Piet the pirate said...

I´m not sure about anyone else, but I find these "people" an utter disgrace.
It´s about the best known thing about out there done by "white" South Africans, and it reflects prety badly on the rest of us, like it or not.
This scum is reinforcing the perception of the white man in Africa. No wonder the powers that be are pumping it. Anything to show the world what scumbags we were/are.

Islandshark said...

White trash jumps to mind...

Viking said...

Guys they're taking the piss:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Antwoord

I'm fairly sure nobody in SA acts like that.

I hope....

Islandshark said...

I figured as much with the whole taxi thing.

However, I have seen one of their other videos and it's absolute trash.

Anonymous said...

Satire!

Krokodil said...

Whether satire or not, this truly is utter kak. I doubt whether chavs in England would be this bad.

I also can't stand the pseudo-rap "culture" that seems to have gotten into so many white youths today.

I couldn't listen to this crap right to the end, as my brain began to dissolve and leak through my nose.

Anonymous said...

Who's daughter is that!

Jim Beam said...

I think it is funny and no it is not satire. Look at his video called From the Horses Piel. He speaks about how this singing makes him feel like superman. It's his personality. He lives in a caravan in some white area and he placed a tattoo on his dick. Its a rather good insight in what is happening to the rest of the whites in SA.

I think whites are changing but I never thought it would go this fast - lol . On Vemeo his video gets 1,000 hits a day and whites other than you lot seem to love this music. You know 'normal' whites like it.