Friday, October 01, 2010

ILUVSA ROCKS!




I hate to brag, it's so uncouth, but I'm really excited about ILSA! It's a great blog, and, unlike many of the "lightweights" out there, we have stood the test of time.

At well over one and a quarter million hits since inception, there is no end in sight. That's around two thousand per day! Lekker ne'?




Is there anyone out there interested in contributing? You will not be wasting your time!

You are welcome to make a submission. Guest essays will be welcome (and I'm sure other current contributors will agree with that)

Have we got the right stuff?

Hell yeah!

Check out the
following website promo on ILSA.

Oh, btw, Rooster's blog is not featured on that site at all. At 6 hits a day, why would it?

Shame Man!

No wonder he spends so much time on ILSA! LOL

PPS (Rooster, don't bother applying, you have NO CHANCE of being accepted LOL)

12 Opinion(s):

mawm said...

The 'non-racist' ANC has every intention of humiliating the white man and are attacking things he had pride in to do so.... The Flag, the Anthem, the Bok..........and of course rape, torture and murder are just part of the victors spoils.

Anyone who thinks things will change is deluded. Life is good....especially if you live to experience it......and this can be done out of Africa......and you can still support the Boks if you want.

Viking said...

well .. we could tolerate a few more diverse views couldn't we?

Islandshark said...

Why not? There are loads of people with talent out there, so let's get some posts up!

Anonymous said...

Well done guys! Keep it going and if you can keep it out of these guys hands, you've done well :
"WASHINGTON - Rick Sanchez, a CNN television anchor, was fired on Friday after calling a popular comedian a "bigot" and suggesting the TV industry, including his own news network, is run by Jews."

Kind Regards,
Journalist for a free Global Media

The Rooster said...

I still have a blog ?

Lol.

When I updated and cared about my site 1500 hits a day would make me slit my wrists. Try harder.

Islandshark said...

1,500 hits a day on a blog by a supposedly white man preaching anti-white trash? Just proves that this planet has more idiots than it can comfortably handle at any given point in time...

Exzanian said...

I think the fact that Rooster spends so much time on ILSA kinda proves the point...amiright?

The Rooster said...

Exzanian said...
I think the fact that Rooster spends so much time on ILSA kinda proves the point...amiright?


______________

I don't think you're too proud to admit you love me posting here. I am probably the reason 50% of tour readers both to check into your blog. But I like you Exzanian. You're one musguided bitter old man, but I think you do love this country. One day I live in hope you'll get over it and realise how intellectually bankrupt this whole little spiel is. In fact I think a big part of you already is starting to see the light.

Don't thank me for your new education, it was my pleasure. But don't be too proud now, it's not so evil to have been wrong as you are. We all make mistakes. We will welcome you back with open arms should you be brave enough to take the logical step to swallow your pride and come home to beautiful South Africa. I know you want to. I know you feel pain to be away from her. Stop fighting it. Kom huis toe my broer !

Exzanian said...

Misguided bitter old man? LOL, I'm only 43...moving to UK was the best thing I ever did. My only regret is that I never did it five years earlier! I've been with a great company all those years and recently the company offered to sponsor me to get my credit diploma! LOL - what opportunity would I have in ZA? Ziltch man, and if it's anythng that makes me mad about SA it's that, the lack of opportunity, stunted promotion opportunities and endless wage slave subservience to BEE (plus the daily crime and grime) No thanks, I'm not going back anytime soon...

Islandshark said...

@ Exzanian - exactly. Five years earlier would have meant 70-100k less on a home.

I once offered my son the opportunity to go back, not being sure if he preferred SA over Europe. After all, SA was all he knew for the first 12 years of his life. He told me that I could go back whenever I wanted, but would be doing so on my own. He was 16 at the time...

Exzanian said...

IS, I can only add that those that have weathered the last couple of years of the credit crisis overseas will be not just survivors, but genuine success stories...

In ZA, it's purely survival, hand to mouth, holding onto that little piece of land (that holy of holies, the lapa/braai/swimming pool combo)surrounded by pallisades, electric fences, patrolled by guard dogs and trying to convince yourself that things are gonna be OK, that your future is not being eroded bit by bit...Better get out there! Life is too short to spend in one country! Build your character, take on a challenge of epic proportions....REAL change, not "transformation" (kaffirisation)

The Rooster said...

sguided bitter old man? LOL, I'm only 43...moving to UK was the best thing I ever did. My only regret is that I never did it five years earlier! I've been with a great company all those years and recently the company offered to sponsor me to get my credit diploma! LOL - what opportunity would I have in ZA? Ziltch man, and if it's anythng that makes me mad about SA it's that, the lack of opportunity, stunted promotion opportunities and endless wage slave subservience to BEE (plus the daily crime and grime) No thanks, I'm not going back anytime soon...

----------------

I don't follow that at all. Where else has your middle class concumer base doubled in the past 10 years ? Not to mention the consitant economic growth and skills shortage. Opportunities here are massive. If you couldn't make money in South Africa, I doubt you could do it anywhere. But if you're happy in your position etc, then good for you. Emmigration from the developing world to the developed is a well established trend and will always be a fact of life. Last year the white population in South Africa grew by 100 000 people. And that's not counting the 50k plus europeans emmigrating here. We must be doing something right.