Friday, September 10, 2010

Men versus Women

Time to stoke the fire.

5 Opinion(s):

White meddem said...

There are plenty of women civil, chemical and mechanical engineers, and the ones I know aren't diesel dykes or feminists. Funny enough, the "feminists" I've come across are not technically adept, they have liberal arts degrees or no tertiary education at all. I call them what they are: bitches.

Exzanian said...

It's the boobs, I swear that's why they get away with it....We've been hypnotised..

Exzanian said...

Anon, I had to delete your comment. Follow the plot, this post is not about equating blacks with excrement. But I think I know who you are, so stop the testing and FUCK OFF....

Exzanian said...

Anon, sorry, deleted your comment AGAIN. You miss the point, this post is about the "battle" of the sexes, not whites, blacks, excrement etc, whatever your point is, you missed the bus!

Mrs Mom said...

Ha...great video. I love men, especially the one I married and the five young ones I birthed. My husband does his job (going to work so we can eat and have a roof over our heads) and I do mine (taking care of the little folks). We have a great marriage and a happy family.