Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Al Sharpton Defends Hate Speech

h/t Tundra Tabloids

Our old friend Louis Theroux interviews professional race-baiter Al Sharpton.



Funny, Harlem wasn't hell when Thomas Sowell was growing up there.

2 Opinion(s):

Exzanian said...

Black racists don't antagonise me, it's the whites who keep on kowtowing and wallowing in their own imagined guilt that does...

Anonymous said...

I love guys like Sharpton. Liberals like to claim that only whites are racists, but this "Afro American" (the term in itself is racist) is living proof that racism is a natural phenomenon, no matter what colour your skin is. I´ve never hidden behind the lie of non racism simply because, well, because I am a racist.
I´m not proud of that fact and nor am I ashamed of it. It´s just a fact, just like it´s a fact that I have two ears and a nose.
That doesn´t mean I wish blacks harm. Hell no. I wish them everything of the best, as long as they don´t expect whites to provide it for them. I wish them happiness, as long as they don´t desire to associate with whites in order to achieve that state.
I would like to live my life being ruled, governed and policed by my own kind. In short I don´t actually want to have anything to do with blacks. Is that so bad? Am I not entitled to freedom of association?
This world would be perfect and free from strife and tension if whites and blacks weren´t forced to mix.