Sunday, March 07, 2010

Malema's House In Johannesburg

With all the talk of "benefiting under Apartheid", I thought it would be good to take a look at Malema's house in Johannesburg. Apparently he only earns R20,000 per month (approx $2,800). I must have missed the "benefit" boat somewhere.









17 Opinion(s):

FishEagle said...

Love the fish tank! It must be a whitey caring for the fish.

Anonymous said...

Wow - wish I had benefitted from Apartheid to this degree. Unfortunately, I had to go to school; study further for fur years and find my own job, without help from my skin color.

Anonymous said...

is the "31" on the gate his address or his IQ?

Anonymous said...

He probably had white contractors build his "shack." If the kaffirs built it, the African mansion would be falling apart.

Ex Sadf said...

That is how the poor uneducated live!

Anonymous said...

He got the fish from I&J (ek en jy). Never seen anything so vulgar as well nourished fish put on display for the poor to aspire to. What an arsehole.

Piet the Pirate said...

I´m sorry, but I fail to see the point of this article. Why would you want to give this baboon the attention he seeks? Let´s concentrate on his political blunders (god knows there are enough of them) rather than give him free publicity where his lavish life style is concerned.
He is a common crook and a totsie. Please let´s treat him as such.

Jim Beam said...

How can anyone compare benefits to a nation under aparthied to that of the benefits of corruption to a small circle under the ANC?

FishEagle said...

@ Jim Beam. I disagree with you if you are saying Julius Malema never benefitted from apartheid. He's living with an orgy of pleasures, which he would never have been able to access had it not been for the fruits of apartheid, and its subsequent downfall. I don't foresee that people like him will be able to maintain their lavish life style for very much longer. Only the super rich and powerful - the Mugabe cronies of South Africa - will hold on to their wealth. At the end of the day somebody created that wealth and it wasn't the likes of Malema!

Piet Marais said...

Obviously, South Africa is a land of opportunities.

A poor background, poor academic results are no obstacle for the young entrepreneur.

Jim Beam said...

@FE

You are correct and so has Jacob Zuma. How did Mandela become a millionaire when he divorced Winnie Mandela so soon after leaving prison? Where did those millions come from?

What pisses me off more is not so much the fact that they are living off the money but that are living off the blood of those who died. They have turned death and 'freedom' into a business.

Now as for my comment. VI's remark was - "I must have missed the "benefit" boat somewhere." This brings up the old chestnut of benefits to a NATION at the expense of the rest under aparthied compaired to benefits to a BLACK MINORITY at the expense of the rest under this black government.

You can't compare the two. The one was institutionalised by law the other was not.

Louise said...

This house is near Kloof Road in Bedfordview, Johannesburg! I used to drive past it when I lived in Bedfordview. My children and I left South Africa two years ago to start a new life in the UK. It hasn't been easy and we miss our family & friends in SA but at least we feel safe!

Anon said...

I though Malema lived in Sandhurst or Sandton, in a cluster home?

This house seems too well maintained, too self consciously fastidious, to belong to Malema. The owner must have an army of maids and gardeners at his disposal. I don't quite see Malema handing out his dosh to lots of servants.

Within his air conditioned brain, obscenely overpriced watches and entourages of bodyguards are status symbols, not pristinely maintained driveways.

Viking said...

it's nearly as ugly as he is.

Anonymous said...

Julius Malema is a kaffir and needs to be assasinated

Anonymous said...

With this BEE thing, I'm telling you SA is going down the drain. How long is it going to be there.

Aparthed end 20 yrs back. A kids born 20 yrs back will be graduating this. Why don't all ( Black or white) benefit the same.

The other thing who sustains the SA economy !!the whites!!. So I feel their kids shouldn't
marginalised.
.
To me malema Should be taken to Botswana.
If he comes here and indoctrinate our kids with this . He will answer for it.

Anonymous said...

At 36 yrs old, Mr.Malema has to leave the youth league. When he becomes a deputy cabinet minister,I am getting out of this country. Then it will only be a matter of time before he is president. Time to start saving your pennies my white brothers. You will need a lot of money to get out of here. Once all the whites have left or been killed, the fuckers wont be getting any tax money in and then I am going to giggle my ass off while the rainbow nation goes down the tubes. JZ.....how can you let a stupid laaitie fuck you around ? Dont you have a backbone?....kill the fucker and do us all a favour.