Monday, February 08, 2010

Toosday Toot

Respresenting South African culture? I don't know. It sounds good though.

8 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

We are so fucked!

VI said...

Fuck, so that's what multiculturalism looks like.

Anonymous said...

Jesus, I just remembered why I´m embarrassed to be a South African.

Exzanian said...

I'm tjuning you bra...

Dachshund said...

Seriously kak.

Anonymous said...

Is this for real or is this for "jus because".

VI said...

I've just given this vid a second chance. It is amazing, I can't stop laughing. This guy is hilarious, and actually quite talented; it's kinda like a microcosm of the country, a fucked up freak show.

You should watch the interview on his website about Zef. It is a laugh a minute. And his song "Wat kyk jy?", what a winner.

FishEagle said...

@ VI, funny isn't it! Blacks, coloureds, whites, English, Afrikaans, Xhosa, etc. all fucked into one person. LOL. It pretty much feels like it living here in SA, at the moment.