Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Off topic: Houston we have a problem.

Sharlto Copley, who played the lead role in District 9, was involved in this short spoof. You need to know South Africa to appreciate the punch line...

7 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

After the space shuttle landed in Cape Town, would the kaffirs try to hijack the space vehicle?

Dmitri said...

Brilliantly done. The parking bloke was brilliant. Thanks, made my day.

VI said...

Not sure how the Capetonians do it, but it seems the car in the last shot (with the parking attendant) has parked against the flow of traffic.

Dmitri said...

@VI, in he city centre - anything and everything goes. If anything is normal, that would stop traffic.

Viking said...

hahahahahahah
brilliant

I've missed those guys! A friend of mine tend to yell at the car guards and asks to see their driving licence before he lets them "help"

FishEagle said...

@ Viking. Heh heh. I thought you might particularly appreciate this.

Anonymous said...

Hello

I'm new here and just wanted to drop by with a little "hello" message (sorry if I have posted in the wrong section!)

My name is Courtney, mom to two lovely boys, and a parttime soccer coach!

I'm here to sniff around and gather some information, so please welcome me :O)


Have a nice day!