Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kafir Prophet predicts Bafana victory



I'm using the word "kafir" not in it's perjorative sense, but in its original context...

A Free State prophet who says she predicted Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging leader Eugene Terre'Blanche's release from prison, now has a new vision - that Bafana Bafana will win the Soccer World Cup.

The Daily Sun on Friday published a picture of Nobonginkosi Mnukwa, 41, a prophet at the Inkonzo Yenda Zonsindiso church in Parys in the Free State, standing cosily next to the extremist rightwing leader.

She said an angel sent her to pray for him at the Rooigrond prison near Mafikeng.

"The angel came to me... showing me a picture of a white man who was praying in jail with a man wearing black clothes. The angel told me that the man was Eugene Terre'Blanche and that I should go to that prison to pray with him because his prayers were not reaching God," Mnukwa told the daily.

As a result, she claims, he was released.

Terre'Blanche himself said: "The woman is a believer... we prayed together... I really appreciate what she did."

Terre'Blanche was serving three years of a five-year sentence for assaulting a petrol station worker and the attempted murder of a security guard.

He was released in June 2004.

Mnukwa said an angel had now given her a new prophecy.

"Bafana Bafana will win the World Cup to honour Madiba in his efforts to restore world peace," she predicted confidently.

6 Opinion(s):

Brent said...

This could just be the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Then again it sounds like your typical daily sun article! The kind of crap they put in papers to sell to the ignorant masses!

Next thing they going to write that Julius Malema is actually Leon schuster and he had the whole country fooled.

WHITEADDER said...

So now that we know who will be champion how about revealing to us who will be the runner ups ?

Anonymous said...

Imagine the disappointment when Bafana loses. Guys like this black witchdoctor are adding to the build up.

Harmless in Europe, but in Africa this type of disappointment frequently leads to truant behaviour that we white South Africans knowingly refer to, as 'a chimpout'

A4

Dmitri said...

If the bananas win the bloody world cup, I state here for the record that I will eat my socks.

Max said...

I've heard of match fixing but crap this would be the mother of all match fixing that ever to hit the planet.

Dmitri said...

Actually, because I am in a kak mood, I state that if these idiots score a goal (even an own goal), I will eat my socks.