Thursday, January 07, 2010

Off-topic: Faith Fighter! Ultimate Game for Dark Times

Choose your belief and kick the shit out of your enemies. Give vent to your intolerance! Religious hate has never been so much fun.











Here's the link: http://www.molleindustria.org/faith-fighter

Enjoy!

Hat tip: Unrepentant British Nationalist

8 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

This blog is becoming really blasphemous. First we wrote in the boring Bible now we have a Jesus with tits!

Oh come on man give us a break!

h said...

Anon, if you don't like it there is a special button on your browser that 'closes' the page or the browser itself. It's normally on the very top, right corner of the browser. You can use this at your leisure whenever you see something you don't like, or is 'blasphemous', as you say.

Unrepentant British Nationalist said...

Anon, I am a Christian and I found it highly amusing especially as it:

'outraged over 1.3 billions of muslims from 57 countries. The scandal resulted in a ban from all the internets!'

Hilarious!

Though I didn't enjoy the second one as much. I keep on losing because I refuse to respect Islam:

http://www.molleindustria.org/faith-fighter-2

Viking said...

"Anon, I am a Christian and I found it highly amusing"

Ditto!

and we were complaining about writing in the Bible not endorsing it!

Exzanian said...

Blasphemy is a victimless crime... Having said that, I must salute Viking, even though he's a Christian, for posting it. That's freethought for you....

Vanilla Ice said...

Well, I am agnostic, and if I have a God, I am sure he has a sense of humour.

Anonymous said...

Blasphemy is a victimless crime

Prostitution is a victimless crime

Which one should we encourage?

Lets vote!

Vanilla Ice said...

@Anon. That's a tough choice; I like both.