Sunday, December 13, 2009

Political Infighting - The Signs of a Future Civil War?

By John Kerlen at Cape Independence Movement


Julius Malema is not very high on my list of people I tolerate, in fact he doesn't quite make it to that list at all. I'm loathe to even write about him although I have in the past. However the last few weeks have been interesting for him.

The title of the post is a little sensationalist, however I've seen two news articles recently that leads me to believe the tripatriate alliance is weakening a bit (I'd be the first to throw a party if they went their separate ways), and as such, could it be possible that in the fututre a civil war will begin? It is Africa after all and the standards have been set and maintained for the most part over the last 50 years or so since most African countries unshackled themselves from their "Colonial Oppressors".

Read More....

2 Opinion(s):

Exzanian said...

Deep divisions in the alliance, Zuma could not hold it all together. Hah! He doesn't have the balls. He owes too many favours and there are too many players. There are going to be many harsh realities to face after 2010...

Pensioner said...

The only thing that is holding the "Alliance" and the entire country together is the 2010 World Cup. Watch South Africa when the final wistle has blown and the last overseas soccer fan has left our shores. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Trust me, I would love to proven wrong, but too many signs are pointing towards that "Future Civil War".