White farmers are being killed faster than anybody could hope to keep a record of. But no, there are no sinister motives involved. And all of these farmers have been killed because they treated their workers badly. All 3,000+ of them. Even the women and children. According to the ANC big shots, every single one of them had it coming. Just ask scumbag Motlanthe – he can explain it all to you. No, it’s still not sinister. It’s not genocide either. And peanut-brain “pikkewyndoos” Malema isn’t inciting hatred either by his remarks. Where on earth do people get the idea that the criminal cesspool of Marxist thugs which is the ANC government is condoning the murder of white farmers? “Kill the Boer, Kill the farmer” slogans aren’t hate speech either. And South Africa never had a terrorist as its first black president. Neither does a once free nation have a Muslim Foreign Occupier in its White House…
From News24: Cape Town - A farmer was shot dead during a failed robbery on his farm outside Ceres in the Western Cape, the provincial agriculture department said on Sunday.
"Mr PM Pieter Malan Cillie Cilliers (57) from the farm Loraine, outside Ceres, was fatally shot on Friday in what is presumed to have been a fumbled armed robbery," said spokesperson Wouter Kriel in a statement.
Cilliers left his two children and two friends in the house and went outside when he heard a noise at the back door.
"Upon confronting the robbers, a scuffle ensued during which four shots were fired. His friends phoned their parents, who then contacted the police."
Cilliers died shortly after the police arrived. Nothing was taken from the house. No arrests had been made.
Western Cape Agriculture MEC Gerrit van Rensburg said he was shocked and saddened by the murder, as well as the killing of three workers on a Beaufort West farm on Saturday, allegedly by a caretaker with a hunting rifle.
Also from News24: Pretoria - A man from a farm in the Roossenekal district in Mpumalanga has been "executed" with his own firearm in a revenge attack.
Gawie Hough, 42, was attacked two months after a former employee of his brother Deon, 41, threatened him with the words: "I'll show you what I can do with a white man."
Deon Hough, owner of the farm on the Steelpoort road, says his brother was murdered on Thursday night.
"I left the farm on Thursday at about 16:30. We were still chatting and joking. Our neighbours heard four shots at 18:00. Our domestic worker, who was at home with my brother, only went to the police on Friday morning to report my brother's murder."
According to Deon, the attackers overpowered Gawie inside the house before dragging him about 600m away. They were on a footpath when they shot him at very close range in the left side of his face, probably while he was looking at them.
A source close to the Hough family says the gunpowder from the firearm was still sticking to Gawie's face after his death.
"We suspect he bled to death in the path because he was lying in a pool of blood. Then they dragged him 15m into the bushes, but possibly stopped to rest before dragging him another 15m, before leaving him under a tree," said Deon.
Left to die
The attackers then dragged his brother a further 20m to a river bank and left him there in the bushes before they fled.
He was wearing only his underpants.
Deon says one of his farm workers disappeared after the incident. This worker's brother is a former employee of Deon. Both men are from Zimbabwe.
According to Deon, he sacked the one brother a few months ago because he'd been causing trouble.
"Two months ago, that worker phoned me and said: 'I'll show you what I can do with a white man.' I asked him what he wanted, and he replied he wanted R600 from me.
"I gave the R600 to his brother to give to him. I also asked the brother to get my cellphone back, which the other brother took when he left, but it was never returned."
Gawie's murderers fled with his revolver, two radios, two cellphones and about R1 000.
On Sunday Deon expressed his dismay that the police did not take fingerprints at the scene. They also did not take his cellphone number in order to be able to contact him.
Ronel Otto, police spokesperson, confirmed that the Houghs' domestic worker had reported the incident to the police. Otto says there is a possibility that three suspects were involved in the attack.