Saturday, December 05, 2009

LOL Mugabe



Ok, I admit it, this is not one of my best efforts. The sound came out pretty shite, and the photoshop is ala google. But I'm lenning...So be patient. And remember, I'm mocking Bob, not because he's black (which he just happens to be) but because he's a total farking idiot...

11 Opinion(s):

Vanilla Ice said...

@ExZ. Brilliant. The video bug has bitten, it seems. Love the soundtrack. Did you sing it?

Exzanian said...

Yah, I got the bite man. It's hard work, but I'm lenning hard, verr hard. Got another one lined up for later, better quality...

Vanilla Ice said...

I use two packages; Camtasia and then MS Movie Maker.

Exzanian said...

I'm still winging it with PPS and conversion tools. wav, wmv, gif etc. Seat of the pants stuff and learning a helluva lot....

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Good one.

Anonymous said...

Bob is a savage kaffir who wears a suit - this communist has destroyed this once great country of Rhodesia.

Pensioner said...

ExZ, That was brilliant, keep it up. As for all that software you and VI are talking about, you guys lost me at after etc. ;)

Exzanian said...

Thanks for the compliments all, but it really is just my first efforts and I'm only acratching the surface of these applications. I will hopefully improve. VI said we blog for no reason, it's futile, but heck, I've leant a lot over the last 6 months or so and learning more every day!

FishEagle said...

Very good! Lol

Vanilla Ice said...

@ExZ. We don't blog for a grand public prize. But I agree with you ExZ. I was nervous to begin blogging 14 months ago. Now, I set blogs up for others. As for videos, it is also a wonderful skill to acquire. So, it is not a complete exercise in futility, if viewed from a personal growth perspective. We get to learn new skills.