Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

I wanted to make sure I did something commemorative for this special day, reconciliation day 2009. Well, Dr Beetroot provided a little inspiration for me. While I mulled these things over a bottle of Jack Daniels (SALUTE! I knew the good Doctor herself would approve) I thought about my Xmas wishlist for 2009. I have a few more...so I came up with this...

7 Opinion(s):

FishEagle said...

HAHA! Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Anonymous said...

The good "beetroot" doctor is now eating burnt beetroot and garlic with her ancestors. Actually, she did us a favor. She killed more of her own people legally than we could ever dream of. Viva.

Vanilla Ice said...

What a waste of a liver.

Vanilla Ice said...

I want a DVD of your Top 10.

FishEagle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FishEagle said...

One down, three to go.

FishEagle said...

One down, three to go.