Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Bollocks Zuma Plans To Wed Again and Again and ....


In typical bone in the nose retarded cultural fashion, progressive South Africans (an oxymoron?) are expected to be excited about the pending Presidential nuptials .... again.

You see, it is for the greater good of humanity that we embrace all cultures, treat them equally and allow their practices to continue unhindered. It leads to diversity and enrichment. Any criticisms reveal an underlying prejudice, no doubt, a sense of superiority and an inability to transform, which identifies you as a racist, apparently.

So three cheers to our President Zuma. At 67 years of age he is about to take on two new wives, one of which he already has a son with, despite being married to numerous other women, and having an alleged 18 children. Why not just go to a "knock shop" Jakes? You don't have to marry them all.

Apparently it seems extra-marital shenanigans are all good; and of course a 40 year age difference doesn't seem to matter either. Which naturally means we can rule out any desire you may have, to want to see your children grow up, begging the question "Do you play around and procreate simply because you can?"

In other words, in a country with an appalling record of female abuse, it is okay for you to abuse your position of power to force yourself on women a lot younger than you, all in the name of culture. Makes sense. However, if I am wrong, what would be your motivation? Love?

If so, can I partake in the same ritual? I wouldn't mind marrying my wife's sister and perhaps a few others too. I've always had a foursome fetish.

But, of course, I can't. Naturally such activities are only for the traditionalists. Just another "we aren't all equal" piece of legislation. So who defines what a traditionalist is? Those bastions of wisdom, the tribal elders?

Anyway, I was just hoping to be able to sow my seed far and wide, and if I ever got caught I could declare that it is my ancestral given right, just like my President, our morally uprighteous supreme leader, and therefore I cannot be guilty of philandering.

Seriously, cynicism aside, it is disgraceful, and deeply offensive, to see a President of a nation, with an Aids and rape record as it is, behaving as he does. I have no compunction distancing myself from such primitive behaviour. A progressive world, one in which Zuma should want South Africa to be a part of, has no place for backwardness like this. It is shameful and people should have the courage to say so.

Oh, and by the way, five beasts have been procured for slaughter.

4 Opinion(s):

Islandshark said...

I can't figure out if nose-bone is uglier or more attractive than Zuma...

Vanilla Ice said...

It's a close one, but I have to say "boner" made an effort with his hair. So he does it for me.

Dachshund said...

Nose-bone is an Abo in any case.

WHITEADDER said...

What relieve to know that we have a virile president ! Looking foreward to pay some more tax to cover all the associated costs of another VIP wife.
Could be a brilliant way to reduce the jobless numbers if he would marry a couple of million out of work maidens. Genius !