Saturday, November 07, 2009

Serfrican humour for the weekend

Resimay

Toe hoem it mei konsern,

I want to aplaai for the job what I saw in the courant.

I can Taaip reelie kwiek wit one finggar and doo sum a countieng..

I thienk I are good on the phoune and I nou I am a piepels person,
Piepels reelie siem to respont to me well. Certin women and all the menn.

I nou my spellieng is not to good but I find that I Offen can get a job throe my persinaletie.

My sellerie is open sou we can diskas wat yoe want to pei me and wat yoe thienk that I am wort,

I can start iemieditely. Thank yoe in atwaans fore yore anser.

houpfulie Yore best apliecant sou farr.

Sinseerly,
lotty (short for Laurette)

PS : Bekose my resimay ies a bit short - below is a piekture of me.




Employer's response:

Dear Lotty ,

It's OK honey,

we've got spell checker.

See you Monday...

2 Opinion(s):

Vanilla Ice said...

No kidding; are you serious? I would have hired her too, no interview required.

Exzanian said...

"My salary is open" Interpret that as you wish!