Friday, October 09, 2009

Sign your dog up for a benefit

I just signed my dog up for the dole (State assistance). He should be eligible!


He's black, lazy, can't speak English and has no fucking idea who his father is...


Hat tip: Walter

6 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

And those are the reasons a black lab is inferior to a white lab...

;-)

Dachshund said...

Black labs are fabulous! Leave us dogs out of comparisons to niggers. Woof growl woof.

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe!!!

George said...

Now all he needs is a criminal record and he can be next president of SA

Exzanian said...

Dobes, I see it's a male dog, you should have got a bitch. Could have quadrupled the benefits if it got preggers!!!!

Anonymous said...

@ Dasch...

Sorry! I have a black lab myself...

Rescued by my wife from some arsehole who has damaged her hip by kicking her. He couldn't handle the typical young lab chew and dig routine. Been with us seven years now. Hip gets a bit tight in the highveld winters though.

No Offence - WOOF!!!