Wednesday, October 21, 2009

There Are Lies...Damned Lies. And Then There Is Fox News

Juan Williams from Fox News calls out the race baiters. This is why an ever-increasing number of viewers watch Fox News. I want all views, left and right, and I want to decide what of it fits in with my perspectives. Last week the leftwing media CNN, MSNBC etc (Obama's head-paters) put out false and misleading information about Rush Limbaugh to stop him purchasing a NFL team, falsehoods that were taken up in a frenzied hate fest by the leftwing media and blogosphere.

This incident speaks to the way old media has been twisted and contrived to approve of only one point of view, that which is deemed "mainstream" and "politically correct" and how it is set up to attack those who disagree, quickly vilified and labelled as racists and/or Uncle Toms.

Tell me, who are the less tolerant of free speech and thought?


4 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

We don't get Fox News on free-TV here in the UK (obviously) BUT we can pick up Russia Today in he evenings. Whatever I see on BBC, CNN or Sky News, I take with a pinch of salt 'til I've seen RT News, then I decide what actually happened - the stories are usually poles apart!

Common Sense

Vanilla Ice said...

@Anon. Fox is a pay channel only. But you may be able to get it online, via free streaming sites. Try this link. You will need high speed internet and loads of bandwidth. Enjoy.

Paul said...

The NFL decides who becomes an owner not the other way around.

All this blowhard (Rush Hudson Limbaugh A.KA. Jeff Christie) has to offer is his money and his opinions, (which in my opinion are on the fringes of racism, one mans opinion). There are many more groups biding for the Rams, not just his group. Lets face it there are more men with money (Marshall Faulk) that will gladly fill the slot and the Rams will win or lose depending on how well they work as a team and not on whether or not Rush is an owner.

As for Vick, well he is a player (he has talent not like you, Rush or I, unless you are a NFL player?) and he served his time and the NFL decided we live in the land of second chances, so why not (I personally don’t like it but, oh well). Life has never been fair (NEWS FLASH!)

Now as to the “Free Speech” argument, I guess many of you like myself heard Rush on Thursday “Almost in tears”, priceless. But the last couple of days he now is in his normal ranting and will continue until someone surpasses him, “Free Speech” continues, so what is being stifled, it simply is not true, of course, you may not have a radio, so you might want to get one.

http://www.chasingevil.org/2009/10/rush-limbaugh-in-his-own-words.html

PS – I am sure someone is working to put the tapes together maybe all you subscribers can help, since you are all about getting to the truth?

PPS- Beauty Pageant Judge – Now I understand why he lost the weight, to find a new wife, creepy.

Viking said...

I guess it depends on what you think a "racist" is, Paul.
Gee, he calls "Native Americans" Injuns?? give him the chair...

Something that liberals will never, ever, understand, is that believing in free speech means you defend the right of EVERYONE to speak, not just those you like.

I've checked out that link you provided, and I don't see any hate there. I don't think you could see it unless you were looking for it.

How is calling Louis Gates an 'angry racist', racist?
Furthermore, Barack Obama is not "African-American", he is half African and half American. There's a difference. None of his ancestors were slaves, for instance.

Rush Limbaugh may be rude, arrogant, whatever, but that's hardly the point. And this site is called 'I love South Africa', not 'We Love Rush Limbaugh'. Although I can't speak for the person who posted this, I would say that the focus of the post is the vilification of anyone that liberals don't like.