Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dear South Africa: It's Goodbye

We would like your feedback on this video, and refine if necessary. It has taken some effort, and it is available on YouTube. We would like it to go viral, so please recommend it to all your friends.

(Turn up the volume and enjoy)

8 Opinion(s):

Doberman said...

Well done VI. I like it. A keeper. Folks, I'm going to upload it to YouTube and then I want you guys to make it go viral. Send it to all your contacts and tell them to pass it on.

Doberman said...

Correction. VI has uploaded it to YouTube. Send it on!

AMB said...

Very good thanks. One comment - it's difficult to read the yellow words on some of the slides. Not sure if there's a better color or maybe bold the phrases??

Vanilla Ice said...

@AMB. I know and thanks. I tested different colours, and yellow seemed to do the trick. I then set them all to bold, or so I thought. When I checked some of them had slipped through quality control. I really have to fire the affirmative QC schmuck. Anyway, by that stage I had already uploaded, etc etc.

Vanilla Ice said...

@AMB. Solution? Watch it more than once and pass it on.

FishEagle said...

Nicely done VI. The words from Exzanian's letter on his blog always struck a cord with me too. Very touching.

Exzanian said...

Vanilla, Thanks so much for this! You did a great job and the song is perfect! All I can say is, having reviewed numerous drafts that you sent to me this weekend, it took a helluva lot of work to get to the finished product. This presentation is not something you slap together in half an hour!
Brilliant, it deserves it's permanent place. For those that may be interested, I am sure VI will send you a copy of the PPShow itself, the images are really good quality and on full screen it is even more stunning!

Islandshark said...

Saw it this morning - very good indeed. Great work guys!