Sunday, October 25, 2009

'The Chicago Way' comes to Washington

A good one from Beck. He is a hoot here.

Related:
The White House's war with Fox News: still dumb - Washington Post

14 Opinion(s):

Robby said...

Beck is a moron you guys need to wise up to this guy I got rocks in yard with a higher IQ

Doberman said...

@ Robby, Beck pisses off liberals and that makes him tops in my book. You stick to "shivers up my leg" Olberman and "the world is stupid except me" Bill Maher if that's what you want. Incidentally, anyone that makes $20 mil a year is no moron.

Robby said...

Doberman I don't know where you reside however I live in America Beck is a phoney conservative you may want to buy into his BS but I don't and please drop that "liberal" BS with me I'm so far right I make Eugene Terre'Blanche look like a liberal ...for the record let me state as a former Rhodesian and later a South African most white Africans are clueless about so called American conservatives and don't get me started on the American Zionist thing you guys need to wise up.

Doberman said...

@ Robby, you lost me at the "Zionist thing". You made your point, I have made mine. We're not about to argue in circles here. Beck may be a "phony" conservative but do you see anyone besides him and Limbaugh taking it to the liberals? No, so anyone who has the cahones to stand up and fight in our corner is to be encouraged even though he may be a "phony" conservative whatever that means and his methods extreme. Something has to give, maybe we've been too civilised and polite for too long, maybe we need the Limbaughs and Becks to carry the torch for us for the time being because the conservative movement in the US and around the world is flailing and somebody has to get it back on track. If not Beck, who then?

Robby said...

It was Beck and give me more oxycontin (kiddie cocain) Limbaugh that has destroyed the conservative movement in America.Let me ask again where do you live? PS If you don't understand Zionism and what it has done you need to a little more book learning.

Robby said...

PS If not Beck, who then? ever heard of Ron Paul?

Doberman said...

Like I said Robby, I appreciate your views and you've made them but I disagree with you. As for Zionism yes, I know what it is but since I'm neither a Joo or Zionist hater we're not about to go down that path either on this blog. This is my last comment on Beck. Have a good day Robby.

Robby said...

And that's we lost our country....thanks to folks like you!

Doberman said...

You're a Ron Paulian? Says it all. You're right, you couldn't be more extreme. I'll stick with Beck, you go fish in the murky world of Ron Paul and his cohorts.

Robby said...

Like I said South Africans outside of America are clueless ...you made my point!....Dankie oom!

Doberman said...

Thank goodness then that we have you Ron Paulians with your conspiracy theories and quickfix solutions to watch over us. It was found that Ron Paulians generally cover a younger demographic, the 18-30 age group, easily led and gullible and quick to find spooks and spies and NWO everywhere. Don't worry it's not a lifelong affliction, you will outgrow it. Have a good day yerself!

Doberman said...

Ahh, y'see, Robby, I had to reject your last comment because suddenly you went all uppity and smarmy and uncivilised on me. I don't suppose you expected a "dumb ol' Souf Effriken who lives outside the US" to know so much about Ron Paul but alas, I do. This is the last word on this subject. Have a nice day old son, and fyi, I'm nowhere near "oom" age yet. Really, settle the fuck down.

Anonymous said...

Murky, conspiracy theory, world of Ron Paul?

Ron Paul is a libertarian conservative; who hardly ever says anything that he does not back up with volumes of evidence and facts. He is the only one, who warned long ago about Fed, and in fact Ron Paul and Andrew Jackson share the same platform regarding centralized banking. In our day and age, the quote of Andrew Jackson applies to Ron Paul, fair and square.

As far as my readings of Ron Paul, he ain't nearly as big on conspiracy theories as Beck (Fema Camps) or Lumbaugh. Constituin party officially endorsed Camp Fema (Gary Franchi's documentary) recently, so some of those conspiracies could sometimes be true.

You two on the same side, except you both want to be Notre Dame cathedral; and that is how and why we are in the mess we in.. Finish up your sparring, so you can be on the same side again!

Capiche? ;-)

Anonymous said...

See also:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/story/print?guid=47729BA0-933E-4299-92CC-EB41EEE671D2