I have often thought of what I would say to the anti-white liberal, the Socialist, the Marxist, the hatred-filled savage, the benefits-for-lifer, the corrupt civil servant and especially some of my countrymen if I only had one minute to speak to them and there was but the slightest probability that they would actually comprehend what I attempted to say.
What can you say in such a timeframe that could change the delusional mindsets formed so carefully and deliberately by propaganda over decades, enforced on a daily basis by the Ministry of Lies (what Frank from Queens calls the MSM) and an entertainment industry (in that once free nation) so corrupt in portraying their views of the world as factual history that they make Judas Iscariot look like mother Teresa.
It turns out far greater men may have had similar thoughts when observing a corrupt world. Or they saw a fair world and wanted to secure its survival for generations to come. However their thoughts originated, we have very little to lose by slowing down for a mere minute to listen. Listen to reason. Listen to experience. Listen to wisdom:
- You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
- You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
- You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
- You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
- You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence.
- You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
- You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
- You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
- You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
- You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for themselves.
William J.H. Boetcker – The Ten Cannots