Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ted Nugent on guns and criminals

I loved this video. It's a keeper. The man could be reading my mind. My thoughts exactly and certainly the attitude of most responsible, reasonable people. Enough with the namby pamby leftwing liberal BS.

video

Hat tip: DR

5 Opinion(s):

FishEagle said...

'I'm weird.' 'I like dead offenders.' :)

Vanilla Ice said...

Awesome, and so eloquently put. To the point.

Ranger Tom said...

I simply LOVE "Uncle Ted" as we call him here in the States!

I'd vote for him for President in a heartbeat!

Anonymous said...

Now isn't this a co-incidence, Joseph Needham, the founder of UNESCO, was a marxist.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/
unesco-founder-dies-at-94-1612792.html
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v31/n04/hobs01_.html

The article clearly states that UNESCO founded the hypothesis that all men are equal.

Thus we have proof that equality is marxist propaganda.

And then people want to tell me that communism is dead.

A4

Anonymous said...

Communism is alive and well in the United States, and its dictator is in the White House, running the country's economy and future into the drain.