Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sorry To See You Go BC


8 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

It took bloody long enough!

Doberman said...

By majority decision therefore, BC is no longer permitted to comment on ILSA. BC, if you want to communicate directly with me that's still fine but the folks have spoken and I will abide by their wishes. The nays have it.

Dachshund said...

Good riddance.

Islandshark said...

@ VI: Exactly.

Anonymous said...

It won't take him long to find some other site to stink up. Watch out for him coming back under a different name. I'll spot him instantly and let you know. I've been watching him for years. I recognise his style.

AMB said...

Thanks Dobes.

Exzanian said...

Cry me a river...

FishEagle said...

Since BC was booted off this site he's gone to pester Larry Goodfellow on The Time's blog. He just took all the information he read on sites like ours and used it to appear informed, giving his rubbish more credibility. BC sure has been determined to achieve something utterly worthless.