Friday, September 11, 2009

Porsche 911 Biturbo

I'll fess up, I'm a Porsche man. A few days ago I took a ride in my mate's black 911 biturbo (700 ponies) that does 0 to 100km in about 3 seconds. Suffice to say, brown pants stuff.






4 Opinion(s):

Vanilla Ice said...

993, 996 or 997?

Doberman said...

997 although I didn't ask specifics. It was just a beaut. $300K Aus.

Vanilla Ice said...

Cool. The 993 twin will be a great collectors piece, perhaps already is. It was the last of the air cooled versions. I have a penchant for the air cooled ones.

Doberman said...

Apparently too this thing is so powerful they couldn't make it a all-wheel drive because the front axle couldn't handle the power. The same guy has a GT4 and I'll ask him for more info. All I can say is it's frighteningly fast. He flew past one guy on a country road at 180km/h (80Km zone) and the build-up to that speed took just seconds. I'll try and take a pic for you. I think it's a custom as well. I've never seen anything like it.