Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze R.I.P

5 Opinion(s):

Vanilla Ice said...

Thanks for this.

Vanilla Ice said...

If you are prone to reflecting on life, as some of us are, the loss of an idol makes you so acutely aware of your own mortality. It draws you to your children and family, and fills you with a deep sense of sadness.

Doberman said...

Harks back to a carefree time of my life. The good old days. Child-free, young, full of dreams. As VI says now as we age and the symbols of our lives wither, it brings our own mortality to the fore even more. I enjoyed Patrick Swayze's movies, he was a true star. RIP.

Amelia said...

I saw Dirty Dancing three times in one day when it came out. I was 16 and in love...RIP Patrick.

Quark said...

This movie is what got my wife and I together - our first date.