Monday, September 14, 2009

The End of White Guilt

The strangest video you will see in a while. I'm still trying to figure out if there are subtle nuances at play but probably not, just stating the obvious to people, mainly blacks, the title and the lyrics of the song saying it all which I agree with wholeheartedly. I would be surprised if most blacks even realise what white guilt is.

I guess what it says to blacks is, you've got one of yours at the pinnacle of power, the most powerful man on earth so "no more excuses!". Looking at the poor pleb they've got pulling the sign he's probably a refugee from Africa who can't read English. I don't think a black American would have the guts to do it.


1 Opinion(s):

Dachshund said...

I also think it means exactly what it says but the black guy pulling the sign around isn't a dumb uneducated African, he's what he says he is, a black American academic. (The last c on the cardboard sign around his neck is very light, camera doesn't catch it properly.)