Friday, September 04, 2009

Canadian Asylum: Time to step up

We've been observing the brouhaha developing following the granting of refugee status to a white South African by Canadian authorities and the consequent reaction in South Africa and around the world. Indeed the BBC has linked to a post on ILSA written by Vanilla Ice.

The concern is that the decision will be overturned on appeal unless Mr Huntley can prove that his assertions are valid and here is where we all need to step up and give a hand, if not for Mr Huntley's sake then for the many other South Africans including some of you that may one day be faced with the same dilemma. If Mr Huntley is unsuccessful it will likely shut the door on future applications and
we must not allow that.

I therefore implore you to take a few minutes of your time and write to the Canadian Minister concerned, Hon. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism contactable at kennej@parl.gc.ca and describe your story and feelings to him. Get your friends and family to do the same, anyone that has access to a computer. Please people, this is for you as well as you may need to have this avenue for yourself and your family one day.

I will be sending him an email now myself. I ask that you also draw his attention to Adriana Stuijt's tragic but well maintained archive of the genocide of white South Africans found by clicking here. Another good site is Sarah Maid of Albion.

Don't let the ANC win!

Please do it. Thank you.

16 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

Another important site by the same woman is:
http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/

Grumbleguts said...

The is also a link by Sarah at this address:
http://sarahmaidofalbion.blogspot.com/

Doberman said...

Thanks GG, I forgot about Sarah. Good reference.

Grumbleguts said...

The ANC are going to go all out to get this thing squashed. It is a massive slap in the face for them. Whatever the outcome, it might be that the West starts to read up on what's going on, so whatever the outcome, it might be a good thing for SA. However, the apathy of the general public, and the spin from the liberals will no doubt negate some of the good.

FishEagle said...

Well, that's one more letter from a South African. Just sent.

Anonymous said...

Just sent mine off.

Amelia said...

Also just sent mine. Doberman - please post your email address in a comment as I can't link to it from my computer (it's blocking it for some reason).

Doberman said...

Thank you all. Mine went off, a long one, listing links, evidence, references etc. I hope they heed it.

Doberman said...

@ Amelia, sure it's: dobermansa@gmail.com or click my avatar and it leads you to my profile with my email address.

Islandshark said...

We should definitely support this cause. It's our chance to expose the true colours of the ANC, because the more they fight to overturn this ruling with their propaganda and the more we support the ruling, the more exposed they are.

You reap what you sow. Sounds like harvest time to me...

Loggi said...

Maybe someone can post a letter with links that anyone can copy and forward.

Pensioner said...

I have also just sent my e-mail off.
I agree with Loggi's comment about someone posting a letter for others to copy and forward.
I nominate Doberman, he of great vocabulary.

Grumbleguts said...

Doberman,
If you do a covering letter that everyone can forward, mail a copy to me as well. I have already sent off an e-mail to the guy, but another won't do any harm at all. You have my address.

Mark JS Esslemont said...

Sent an email too. Excellent idea.

Exzanian said...

I did my bit. I pointed out the extreme reaction in the MSM and blogs and that it will be clear that if the decision is reversed, Brandon will be in a far worse position than he is now. Imagine if the Canadians have to deport him back to SA...He's a dead man walking!

Anonymous said...

True colours of the ANC? This might be of interest:
http://sarahmaidofalbion.blogspot.com/2009/09/cheating-lies-and-race-card.html