Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boycott McDonald's cuz I ain't loving it!

Here's an idea.

Let's get a huge multi-national fast-food giant to set up a site called...aw, I dunno say, "365white®" so that white culture and achievement can be celebrated 365 days a year. Make it a place where whites can learn more about education, employment, career advancement and entrepreneurship opportunities, and meet real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's.

No?

Why?

It's racist... You think?

Then have a look at McDonald's latest online venture doing exactly what I've described for BLACKS. Yep, it's called 365Black. The words I've described above appear on the website's "What Is 365Black?" page.

This is not a parody. It's for real.

Will there be outrage? No. Will the usual race hustlers picket outside McDonald's. No. It ain't for whites therefore, listen up children need I remind you, tsk, repeat after me "it's only racist if it involves whites".

Nah, it's racist. Unacceptable. And starting today I will boycott McDonald's special saw-dust flavoured shite until they drop this bizarre idea or create a copy website for whites and other races.


No McDonald's, I ain't loving it!



9 Opinion(s):

Viking said...

As they've pulled out of SA recently, I would point out their hypocrisy.
Mostly by saying to them:
"YOU FUCK1NG PACK OF RACIST HYPOCRITS YOU. YOU TALK ABOUT THE AFRICAN BAOBAB TREE BUT HOW MANY DO YOU CUT DOWN TO MAKE PACKAGING FOR YOUR SH1T TASTING, TINY BURGERS YOU HYPOCRITICAL AR5EHOLES I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR CARDBOARD CHIPS YOU W4NKERS".

Viking said...

Or something like that.

Doberman said...

@ Viking, took the words out of my mouth ;) Cut and paste Viking's message folks and send to McDonald's. Pass it on.

Black Coffee said...

What do you mean McDonald's pulled out of South Africa? When I was there in 2007 there were quite a few McDonalds in Johbg and Cape Town. Are they gone now?

Leifur said...

Wow, I just got an overdose of hippocritical liberalism watching a video promoting this project on their side. I nearly wanted to puke. Not because of any disrespect for blacks or their community, which we all know needs some helping, but how inherently racist this in fact is.

F.e. were all these people supposed to be black, I could not tell in all cases, how racist must people be to be constantly selecting weather people are black or not.

Leifur

Vanilla Ice said...

@Viking. Elaborate please. As far as I know McDonalds was looking at offloading to a local partner. Did they, and if so, who to? Famous Foods?

Viking said...

I remember a news story about McD's palming off their interests to some other group - I haven't seen any updates lately.

Dachshund said...

The McDonalds story kind of fizzled out. Famous Brands talked about bringing out a chicken franchise but it's pure conjecture.

There's a shift towards Angola. Coca-Cola and Nampak have opened manufacturing operations there.

Mad Kiwi said...

No great loss with them pulling out. Seeing that they were racist and only sold franchises to blacks they deserve all the crap they encountered along the way.

I believe they were selling the local franchise to someone else, so it's not like they are closing up shop. I guess they got to know the hard way what the boon mentality is like.