Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ILSA Promo

Okay, so I had a couple of hours on my hands yesterday. Feel free to pass on.

8 Opinion(s):

Ranger Tom said...

Great vid Doberman!

Now a quick question... Where can I find a pre-1994 3X5 South African flag?

Islandshark said...

@ Ranger Tom:

Goto mrflag.com and search for South Africa. Click on historic flags.

You will also find the flags of the Boer Republics (well those of Transvaal & Free State).

Pensioner said...

Well done Domerman. I am looking for a marketing man to promote the plight of White Pensioners in SA, interested? (Just joking)

Exzanian said...

Great one Dobes! BTW, I have received my ILUVSA bumper sticker from zazzle.

Doberman said...

Hi ExZ, pretty tame effort actually I think but was trying to grasp the application. Am working on a more hard-hitting, graphic presentation which I hope to get out soon. Are you able to take a pic of the bumper sticker and do a post on it? Are we able to get one too?

Exzanian said...

Dobes, the bumper stickers are available at zazzle.com
I simply chose a default template which came out pretty OK, if somewhat bland, but you can be adventurous and do your own thing.
Will post a pic. It costs me under a fiver with posting.

Dachshund said...

That's great. Simple and straight forward. Specific topical vids to follow.

Loggi said...

Excellent Dobes, were do you find the time?.

Guys keep rating th video on you tube, so that it can get noticed