Friday, July 31, 2009

Why Emigrate?

Cheer up, South Africans!

Here of some photos of what you're missing out on, way down here in the Southern Hemisphere.
These were taken in Dublin recently during various protests. Ireland is not quite how I remember it...






12 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

Nigeria is niggerland #1. Why can't they ever be happy in their own country?

Exzanian said...

Brilliant pic post Viking. The Irish Savant would make a meal of it!

Doberman said...

Heh heh not quite the typical Irish family. The Irish have no idea what's about to hit them.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, "Groen mannetjies"...

Treacle Bender said...

Nigerians in Ireland...lordi, lordi, lordi...God save the irish..

Oh..and good luck with these born criminal scum..

Anonymous said...

Deport them immediately!

Anonymous said...

Oh my they don't look like lepricons now do they? Hey where are the white mothers who spat out those sprogs out - I dont see them?

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should dump them all at Black Coffee's home.

Ranger Tom said...

Talk about an Irish "Jig"... I pissed myself laughing at this post. My ancestors from County Cork must be spinning in their graves!

Viking said...

I'm glad you can't see Cork now, buddy. It's like downtown Mogadishu.

Often the moms are Irish drug addicts who are paid to marry the Nigerians, often they are Nigerians, often they are just Irish girls looking for the exotic men who say all the right words but don't stick around long enough to actually keep their promises...

Noor al Haqiqa said...

You gotta be joking! THIS blew me away. And I dun blow away too easy. Goddam Zionists and their schemes.

Anonymous said...

Whites must get out of Africa I hear them say. Now what about the kaffirs in Europe?

They are like grasshoppers. They swam and destroy everything they land on. Then move onto the next productive civilisation.