Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Un PC Ozalot

The previous post notwithstanding, here's why I like Australia. It's raw and it's honest. It's John Wayne. Recently a young woman in Australia became something of a celebrity for giving a very straight, non-PC description of a shooting that she witnessed:


"There were these two wogs fighting," she told Nine News. "The fatter wog said to the skinnier wog, 'Oi bro, you slept with my cousin'.

"And the other one said 'Nah man, I didn't for shit, eh' and the other one goes, 'I will call on my fully sick boys, eh'. "And then [he] pulled out a gun and went [gun-cocking sound] chk-chk BOOM. "

She was probably referring to Lebbos.

10 Opinion(s):

Vanilla Ice said...

I've got to move to Oz. Shit Canada would be in an uproar.

Doberman said...

@ VI, not only that, she became a celebrity.. heh heh.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but you know that she made that story up for 2 mins fame, and now she has an agent
http://media.theage.com.au/chkchk-boom-girl-lied-540331.html

Islandshark said...

I wouldn't imagine that too many Aussies are PC.

My friend Brian often asks me why the whites in South Africa put up with all the BS, especially the farmers being slaughtered.

He reckons similar incidents in Aus would have vigilante groups going after perpetrators.

Viking said...

@Doberman
aren't wogs aboes??
I do love Australians. They tell it like it is!

Doberman said...

@ anon 7:21, yep, she made it all up. It did happen but she wasn't a witness. She'd heard the version and when the TV crew stuck the camera in her face, she thought she'd tell the story as if she had seen it.

Doberman said...

@ islandshark, the people in Aus are very pro-active. There is NO WAY that the farmer genocide would happen in Australia. If you get two farmers dead, they'll tear the government down.

Islandshark said...

@ Doberman: Exactly what my friend Brian said!!

Black Coffee said...

Islandshark - so what is reason that SA's farmers do not do just that in South Africa? I said it before - I believe everyone has right to self-defense against criminals. There is no inconsistency here from me - I am against racism, but also against crime. If farmers are getting attacked, brutalized and slaughtered by criminals and police are either unwilling or unable to offer serious help why don't the farmers form vigilante groups and take law into their own hands?

Anonymous said...

@Viking - here in Oz, wogs refer tp Asians...