Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fireman-Stripper Hired to Entertain Sotomayor


Unbelievable, all this from the new US Supreme Court nominee.

NEW YORK – File this one away in the “it’s a small world” drawer.

Judge Sonia Sotomayor’s colleagues on the Second Circuit Court of Appeals threw a farewell party for her yesterday in anticipation of her appointment to the United States Supreme Court. What Sotomayor’s colleagues did not know was that the fireman stripper they hired was Frank Ricci, the New Haven firefighter who sued the city claiming it discriminated against him because he is white.

Judge Sotomayor and two judges on the Second Circuit ruled against Ricci, but the United States Supreme Court recently reversed their decision.

After Ricci’s performance yesterday, the judge said she’d never rule against him again.

“Was I red-faced,” said a tipsy Sotomayor. “When I learned my colleagues had arranged a stripper for me,” she slurred, “I was very much looking forward to the opportunity to objectify a white heterosexual male, as a kind of symbolic retribution for the way they’ve historically objectified and mistreated Latinas and other women.”

Sotomayor paused to hiccup. “But when Frank pulled out his [penis] – shit! I’d rule in his favor any time!”


“I now know I was wrong to rule against Frank. He deserved that promotion. You know how I know? Cause I saw the way he handles his f*cking hose! He can put out my fire any time he wants!”


Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg was a guest at the party, and she and Ricci reportedly were later seen together at a local Holiday Inn.

Okay, so the article had me going for awhile. It is a hoax, albeit an entertaining one.

2 Opinion(s):

Ranger Tom said...

Very funny one! Thanks for posting!

Dachshund said...

Ha ha ha!