Sunday, July 12, 2009

Confession Time

Okay, time to confess. There are few things that revolt me more than hunting for the fun of it. I don't give a shit about the rhetoric that hunting is good for conservation, nor do I accept the culling theories. I appreciate life in all it's splendour, and I recognise that other mammals experience pain in full spectrum colour, just like we do. So what is it with the big, swinging dick, game hunters? Why the obsession to kill beautiful creatures and then mount them on the wall? My opinion is, take your USD and stick them right up your rectum.

The video is shocking, if you have a touch of compassion. Be warned.


3 Opinion(s):

h said...

That is terrible. Things like this make me feel ashamed of being a human being.

Doberman said...

Disgraceful. There should be no place for "hunting" in the 21st century. Cull if you must, humanely, but to kill creatures like this is aberrant in the extreme.

Vanilla Ice said...

As a point of interest, watch how the lion targets the original trigger man, and how the coward let's out a pathetic yelp as the lion pounces.