Friday, May 22, 2009

For All You Bakkie Lovers: The Grass Is Greener



Related Articles:
The Staffie: SA's Strongest, Most Loyal and Most Endeared Icon
The Bakkie: SA's Sweetest Icon

Today I was hanging out and saw this baby. To say it is big is an under-statement. A small child stands to about the top of the wheel arch.

If BIG is your thing, then there is life after SA's bakkie scene.

3 Opinion(s):

Doberman said...

We're talking about the Dodge (br)ute right? Ute is what Aussies call bakkies. The Dodge is nasty. I likes it a lot.

Vanilla Ice said...

I imagine Ute is short for Utility. Here we call them trucks. This baby is a Ford F250 Super Crew, with Harley Davidson insignia, black leather etc. The engine is a turbocharged 6.0L V8 with 325HP. You need one of those motherf***ers, with tinted windows, in Gauteng. No more taxi worries. You can click for a larger picture.

Viking said...

I was at the Dodge dealership in Surrey, B.C. a few weeks ago, and they're naff!
I want an old one, like the one I rode in in Texas .. I'm sure it was a Ford with a V8
here in SA I await the opportunity to own my first bakkie..