Tuesday, January 27, 2009

“Obama” prank call to Malema

No real intro here, just click on the link below, as Darren “Wackhead” Simpson pretends to be Barack Obama’s aide and arranges a call with ANC Youth league president Julius Malema.

Listen carefully and prepare to cringe, it’s the type of dialogue that will make your toes curl up in embarrassment.



4 Opinion(s):

FishEagle said...

Very, very funny! Yebo!

WHITEADDER said...

And this dunce is one of the ANC leaders. Seriously funny and seriously sad.

Liezel said...

I listened to this some days ago. I had to explain to my European friend who was with me that, yes, this is really how clueless Malema is!
Sad indeed...

DAWGZ said...

Whackhead did a great job using my soundboard. I'm glad it's being used to annoy shitlead politicians. I have hundreds more Obama audio clips at http://www.obamasoundoff.com