Thursday, May 29, 2008

Enya - Adiemus

Some inspirational sounds for the end of a busy week.

4 Opinion(s):

Grumbleguts said...

Brilliant piece of music. Not by Enya, but by Miriam Stockley.

Doberman said...

You are quite correct.

The YouTube copy I happened to embed stated it was Enya (obviously incorrect) and it is Miriam Stockley who sang vocals and the composer is Karl Jenkins.

Glad you liked the song. I have many more like it that I will be posting.

Grumbleguts said...

I'm no big music buff, but the reason I know is that her and her sister were the Stockley Sisters on the pop scene in South Africa some years ago. There is another U-Tube clip that shows the song being recorded with the London Philharmonic. Good blog. It's one of my bookmarks, which puts it in a place of honour.

Doberman said...

@ grumbleguts..

Thanks for the compliment. I will try and keep it interesting and appreciate all of you that take the time to say so.